Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Who will win??

Is it Piglet will become the winner of MOST LOVELY Pink Pig ?
Piglet: Thanks for my fans support me, so that i can go into the final contest. Don't forget vote me again at the final, so that i can win the contest...Thanks once again and i love u, my supporter....MUACKSSSS





Or you think that Seapig is the MOst lovely Pink Pig?
Seapig: I feel greatful and thankful for my supporter to support me this 1 week plus. So that, i will try my very best to win the Most Lovely Pink Pig contest. Vote me and leave the message in the comment box and support me, thanks... Kam Sia




Who will win the contest??
Vote for it...
Voter should vote it before this SATURDAY 9 pm...
And the result will know after 10 pm this Saturday
Thanks for your support...

10 comments:

Pink Winnie said...

i vote for seapig again.. :)

13th Panda said...

i tink seapig much cuterrr

Pinky_piglet said...

(Pink Winnie) u really is seapig loyal supporter...hehe... i wish seapig win also...wahaha..

(13th panda)thanks for visiting my blog...u vote seapig also ah, hehe, good good...then seapig get 2 votes now..

Chen said...

nobody support piglet ah?
so cham :P
cast my vote for the kesian piglet

btw, who is the winner also doesn't really matter, cos u will still sayang them :D

L B said...

PIGLET!!!! PIGLET!! PIGLET for Miss Universe!!

Pinky_piglet said...

(Chen) haha, u are right chen, i will sayang them...thanks for voting piglet

(L B) haha, you two really are the piglet fans...hahaha...

Anonymous said...

s-s-sea..p-pig!!!!!

*runs back to work!

L B said...

Chen, need Ah Boy to come vote too!

Redsponge said...

my vote still go for seapig.

u wan bulat to vote too? ;p

Pink Winnie said...

of course lo.. i'm a loyal person ok.. :P redsponge.. wuahaha.. let bulat to vote.. so excited he'll vote for which pig?