Friday, November 03, 2006

Before & After Tag

Suddenly i have a idea to create a Tag, that is Before & After Tag

Share about ur feeling, happen, dreams, childhood and anything that u wan to share with me...

I come across, many people plan for thier things bef0re the happen is coming, But after that, they did not do what they decide before it...or feel regret after some unexpected happen...


So, i am going to share with u guys about my Before and After...


  1. Before my exam, i stress and pani about it. BUT... After the exam, i still need to worry about my result.
  2. Before my holidays, i look forward it. BUT... After the holidays is start, i start bothering about how do i spend the long holidays.
  3. Before my meal time, i do plan what i wan to have. BUT... After that, i realize that i had changed my mind and to have somethings alse...
  4. Before my 21st birthday, i wish to be adult faster. BUT... After 21st birthday, seems when i was kid and child more nice le...just have fun nia...now stress many things o...
  5. Before the things that i look forward, i wish the time run fsater. BUT... After the event past, i blame myself why i did not try my best to do it more better...

Aren't you guys feel same with me??

What are those things that u feel difference of Before and After??

The people that i would like to tag:

Redsponge
Pinkwinnie
Greenleaf
Mr.goober
Chen
Pinkcotton

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey..lol! a new type of tag??

yeah the 21st year's before and after..that is what im thinking too :P

Chen said...

*faint*
u create your own tag? :P

When I was a child, I want to grow up fast. After I become adult, I have no regrets :D kekkeke... of course there are worries & more responsibilities, but i enjoy working more than studying and i enjoy having my own source of income. It's always better to be independent :P

Redsponge said...

mwhehehehe...another tag...wooo...

before and after...

hmmm...before I do it, i want to sleep first, k?

hehe GOOD NIGHT!

*POK*

Pinky_piglet said...

(Mr.goober)ya, new type of tag, hehe...same with me de the 21st year's...fast fast create the tag o..

(Chen)haha, ya, create myself...
then good lor, u like it very much...i feel stress la, coz society got mana pai lang...

(Red sponge)after sleep, u should do it for me o...hehe, waiting for u de before and after tag...hehe

Pink Winnie said...

tagged by here n there.. :p all of ur feelings r same with me.. so no need to write lu.. hahah...

Pinky_piglet said...

(Pink winnie)Piak ur pi pi...don't be lazy...after exam, u can do this tag too...no need rush...hehe...

Pink Winnie said...

:( tung tung.. ok..

Anonymous said...

Heh heh heh
Very original
:)

L B said...

Waaaaa! Howdy!!! I kena tagged by the Mad Doctor too, for this, so I am dropping by to see the Source!!! Nice, nice... Off I go then, to do my homework!

Pinky_piglet said...

(zeroimpact)hehe, yaya.....beside that,u had been taged by someone about this tag...do it ASAP o...

(L B)u done the tag well, the before and after we step into the new Modern Technology...hehe

L B said...

Thank you, thank you.. You started it! Your fault.

Pinky_piglet said...

(L B)opps...hehe...yaya...