Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My pink pink piglets(cont)

Continue the colour tag...

Big nose pink pig and tight with the blue ribban, my present too, don't know which year i got this birthday present from a guy friend named Shaw Chung nick name is BBQ pig (siow tu)...when that friend know i like pig very much, he bougt me this pig...
From China too...this pig so soft and nice to hug o,hehe...but i seldom hug her liao...
The emotion of the pig>>(i am so kolian, my mommy seldom hug me liao, please vote me and let my mommy know, i am the most Lovely and cute one...i am no 5)



The last pig contester, SEAPIG had been given by my Dear.
Comelnya right?? Do u know why i call her SeaPig??hehehe... because she has a pair of legs like the Sea Lion's legs. i think she has Mixture with the Sea Lion, so that she become like this...
She sleeps with me and share my bed most of the time...don't know where she comes from..hehe...
The emotion of the pig>>(i am the most cute one and most fat one, hao cai this is most LOvely contest, not more slim contest, if no, i may be kick out for the jugdes...please vote me, i am the sea pig...please vote me,i am the most lovely...please vote me, i am the FATTest one...hehehe, SEAPIG no 6)



Finally i done this tag le
BUT...
THE CONTEST STILL IN PROGRESS....PLEASE VOTE THE MOST CUTE AND LOVELY PINK PIG...
AND THANKS FOR UR GUYS SUPPORT...

17 comments:

Chen said...

my dog has a pink piglet bolster too :P

L B said...

#2!!! #2!!!!!

ah ben STILL didnt post his blue blue tei teh kor as promised :(

Pinky_piglet said...

(Chen) ur dog has pink piglet bolster, wah..u treat ur dog so good hor..got bolster...

(L B) okok, i know u vote for #2 le...calm down pls...hehehe...
blue blue colour???the other colour i like too, BLUE

Chen said...

cos my dog is too adorable :D
must sayang him..

Pink Winnie said...

i vote for #6... :p really many pigS o..

Pinky_piglet said...

(Chen) ur dog become the king le la...hehehe

(pink winnie) haha...cute hor...the seapig...hehhe

Redsponge said...

I VOTE FOR SEAPIG!

cute...i like soft toy with that kind of fur! 'x'

Pinky_piglet said...

Chen votes for #2
LB votes for #2
Pink winnie votes for #6
Red sponge votes for #6 also....

Till now, the result is
Piglet #2 got 2 votes
Seapig #6 got 2 votes

wah lao, same vote...
who will win??

Pinky_piglet said...

helgoh vote for no 6
annoymynous vote for no 2

so...
no 2 piglet got 3 votes
and no 6 seapig got 3 votes

erm...
same vote again??
wah lao....

Anonymous said...

eee easy pitsy.

6 is the cutest lorr.
see, when a guy says it's cute, it's going to be cute ;)

Pinky_piglet said...

(Mr.goober) u vote no 6...hehe, sea pig kah?? okok...

the no 6 seapig got 4 votes...

it is seapig going to be the winner??

cheak it out, next week...

Pinky_piglet said...

the latest news
zuruli vote for no2...piglet...

no2 piglet and no6 seapig got same votes again, each of them have 4 votes...

eh....
*faint*

Redsponge said...

eeeeee
where come the zuruli?

Uncle bob votes for #6 'X'

Ah Boy said...

can I vote too?
ah boy votes #2 :)

Pinky_piglet said...

(redsponge) zuruli i my friend, he votes at the cBOX...but, who is Uncle bob??? don't pura-pura...

(Ah boy)sure u can vote, piglet get 5 votes now...

Redsponge said...

ARGHHHHH...this ah boy!

i go piak him first.

Pinky_piglet said...

(Red sponge) run ah boy...red sponge going to piak ur head...hmmm, i think u no need to run la, just go to her house *gigit* her....