Tuesday, November 07, 2006

My pink pink piglets

Been tagged by chen>>>Pink, pink & pink!!!
Actually this Tag:Five, six pick up sticks is to post up six mindless but color coordinated pictures.

Do u guys know, what is the colour will become my choice, BINGO, of coz is my favourite colour Pink pink lo.

Going to introduce u guys my favourite colour and my lovely PIGlets

"TANG tang tang TANGGG"

The mOst loVely PINK PIG conTest:

Which pinky pigss u like the MOST
vote for it, faster....

My 1st pink pig that i have.
She is come from Hong Kong.
I went to Hong Kong past 3 or 5 years ago.
Still remember, i saw her inside the catching machine, and she was asking for help, asking people to safe her, so i spend my HK$10 to safe her out of the machine and bring her back to my hometown.
Beside that, she is Miss Hong KOng from my pink piglets competition.
The emotion of the pig>>( wow, got contest, i want attend and to become the most LOVELY pig, vote me pleasee i am pink pig no 1...)




This piglet is bought from my cousin when she travelled to the THailand. She know i am the piglet's fans, so she bought me this piglet as a gift.
i like this piglet, because she looks happy and smile with me when i see her.
she is cute too and She come from ThaiLand
Welcome to the MISS Thailand
The emotion of the pig>>( i am come from Thailand, i like to read the blog and travel the wolrd. please vote me, i am the cute and pink pink one o...no 2)




My this year birthday present from my friend, Nadia.
This is the pig that help me to jaga the car, but already retired.
They always stick together but they can't do kisses o...so kolian
i think they are come from China, if i din mistaken it...so, they are Miss China and Mr. China
The emotion of the pig(couple: vote us, vote us, we are mixture with the panda bear, so our one eye has black spot...we are the most lovely de and our vote no is no 3)


My 2002 year birthday present from my secondary classmate, wee huey.
She is small pink piglet come from China too...actually this is the plastic glass to put the pen and pencil de...
i like this cute small piglet so much..."Super KE AI o" how do u guys think??
The emotion fo the pig>>(ladies and gentle man, you are my soul, my sun, my stars, please vote me, sure u won't feel regret,i'm no 4)



still left two pink pigs....looking forward ya...
Got some technical problem, hehe....
paiseh ya....

8 comments:

L B said...

WAaaaaaaa, how sweet! LOVELY!! Love the way you did the color tag! So cool!

L B said...

Until the other two are up, my temporary vote is for Piglet!!!

Pinky_piglet said...

(L B) thank you LB...which piglet u like the most?? no 2 or no 4??two of them is piglet bo...got 2 size big and small de...which one ar??

Chen said...

i like #2 the most :D

L B said...

Aiseh, didn't even noticed that #4 is piglet too, but like the doctor, I will go for #2!! YAYYYYY...

Pinky_piglet said...

(Chen)hehe...chen vote #2...

(L B) LB vote #2 also....

so, the piglet #2 got 2 points...okok, still waiting the other rest vote...

pig #2 emotion>>(thanks LB and Chen vote for me. please tell your friends and ask them vote for me too, so that i can become the winner...thanks...)

Redsponge said...

*giggle* u sounded so cute! ;p

Pinky_piglet said...

haha..thanks redsponge...wan to make them more attractive and "shen tong" ma