Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Use this or that??

My lecture have introduced some Web Browser for us when i was having my CSC class...
There are Internet Explore, Nestcape Navigator, Opera, and Mozilla Firefox...
Which one you guys think is good and faster browser for us who often to search the information??
My lecture said, nowadays the Internet Explore not as good as before because too many people use the IE and it easy hack by someone, so he encourages us to use Mozilla Firefox...
I just formmated my PC lately so i need to download some program for my PC...

7 comments:

Redsponge said...

use this!

Internet Explorer!

kekekekee...

I think there should be no problem for browsing lor. Anyone of the browsers that you mention is ok! =)

Pinky_piglet said...

-_-" kek tiok...

hehehe....

You are the IE supporter kah?

Pink Winnie said...

use IE suits for us who blog in the blogger lo.. firefox is quite good also.. i'm using 2 internet browser sometimes.. Maxthon n IE.. Maxthon is recommended by dad's friend who very good in coumputer software..

Pinky_piglet said...

(pink winnie)my dear use Maxthon also, he said so good, but i use the Opera anf IE now...the Opera de surface quite nice looking lor...

Pink Winnie said...

oh.. i never heard of opera oh..

Pinky_piglet said...

(wind 0f lonely)-_-" ya lah....cow cow

(pink winnie)when u got come to my house, i show u la...ok moi??

Pink Winnie said...

ok.. hehe..