Saturday, September 09, 2006

6 Random Facts

Have been tagged by Redsponge& pink_winnie
1. I like to meet new friends, because i like to bring many happiness to all my friends... i love u, my friends...
2. I like to eat Ice Cream, exspecially Vanila de ice cream. When i got mood to eat ice cream, i will just eat it, no mater it is raining day or how late at the night. Still remember 1 night about 10 pm, i still went to Mcdonold eat ice cream...wahaha
3. What is the colour that u can easy find at ur bed room or the high probability colour that u can find at ur bedroom, is the colour that u like inside ur heart.. hmmm... the colour that can easy find inside my bedroom is yellow brown colour, my bed is yellow brown colour, my table, chair, wardrobe, all are in yellow brown colour. So i admit, i like yellow brown colour. Wish to design my dream house into wood de, and all the furniture are yellow brown colour... But i think not safe to live in wood house, may be burn by fire....wahahaha
4. I like the Pig pig dolls, exspecially the piglet inside the Winnie the Pooh one... so i give the pinky_piglet as my nick name on the blog and my msn.
5. I am easy go lucky girl, so i won't angry someone so long time de, if that person hurt me so deep, and i easy to feel happy when have a nice day.
6. I hate History subject, because need to hafal all the history about the counties, but i like to read those ghost, weird things that like UFO, horrible movie...The X-File and blah blah blah... am i a weird peson??? hehehe...
Tag Greenleaf, Hahaz and Wing Of Lonely

4 comments:

Pink Winnie said...

o.. u like yellow brown.. i thought u like pink le.. haha.. i like winnie the pooh n u like piglet, don know who again like other character of Winnie the Pooh story.. hehe..

Redsponge said...

erm erm...yellow brown...wat colour har?

Pinky_piglet said...

(pink winnie)i like pink also, see my pig dolls, my school bag, my pillow and some t-shirt also pink color de.
(red sponge)neee....the rak buku de colour lor...hehehe...

Pink Winnie said...

ya ya ya.. i know u like it 2.. wondering why u din mentioned in the post ma.. hehe..