Thursday, September 21, 2006

She so Lucky!!

Still remember, one day morning, my dad asked me " Is it u have a friend Named Chia Chuan Yin?" then I replied him," Yes ar...She is my primary school ex-classmate, and my best friend kok. What's up?" "Wah, you friend so lucky, win tiok a Myvi o" When I heard that, I fast fast asked my dad show me the News...Oh my God, really is her on the photo...Wah lao, she really so lucky la....A Myvi car eh.....What a lucky gal!!

After I knew this news at that morning, I sent a msg to her and taniah kepada dia:
Wah lao, seven early eight early(early in the morning) read through the newspaper and know that you won the 1st prize that Myvi car, congratulation o, when got time, u must bring me makan angin o....

Then she repied:
Thanks for your taniah, when i get my car, surely i will bring u and Mei Ying go to makan angin de...

Happy with my my friend too

Really Admired Her la...
When the lucky star fall for me ne??
i want to get the Prize like the car also la........

Recall back, I just remember 1 time I win tiok the lucky number at Singapore because i was visiting my aunt family at SG about 5 or 6 years ago. That time, my aunt was going to buy the lucky number,so she asked me, any lucky number for her to buy? so i said buy my age, my birthday date and her age. So lucky we guess tiok the lucky number. After i got the money, i bought a short pan Crocodile brand to my dady...wahaha...
After that, i didn't win tiok the lucky number til now...of cause didn't win tiok lor, because i not often buy the lucky number at Kuching ma...

 

9 comments:

Redsponge said...

WAHHHHHHHHHHHH SO LUCKY!!!

tsk tsk tsk...hehe i nvr kenak any lottery so far!

Pinky_piglet said...

Ya kah?? but your mum kenak so often le...hahaha....nevermind la, ur mum kenak=u kenak also ma...wahahaha

Pink Winnie said...

hehe.. so lucky oh.. hai.. i also got sent the contest forms but won nothing.. so lao ya 1..:(

Pinky_piglet said...

(tmiaw)wah, not bad,u got account liao, so good...must always visit my blog o...hehehe...

(pink winnie)wahaha, that lucky star didn't find tiok u ma, so try ur best next time lor...hehehe

said...

got a car with tat age.. really lucky lar ur fren!! eh eh, pinky_piglet n red sponge, can I link ur sites?

Pink Winnie said...

haha.. on july i won the prize on eagle oil contest ah.. i got ow it on my post ah.. u forgot liaw ah.. so this time no so lucky lo.. hehe..

Pinky_piglet said...

(ycfoo^^)ya lor, she so lucky o...sure ycfoo^^, i appreaciate it...hehehe...

(pink winnie)u also good luck ah...got kenak prizes kok...not bad le lah...

Pink Winnie said...

ya ya..hehe..

Redsponge said...

ycfoo^^, yup..just read ur msg now ;p