Saturday, September 16, 2006

I get P!!

Through my coursemate mouth of words, they said the resit result already out... i feel so nevours and worry about my resit statistic result because i relly don't have any confident to pass my reit paper, so i feel suffer and worry...but i still need to face and get the result at the exam office...
After the marketing class, my coursemate and i going to get the result...
i don't think to know my result and feel don't wan to get the result, because i afraid i will failed the resit paper, and need to repeat the statistic subject...
Most of my friends get the result 1st and all pass the test, and i am the last one to take the result...
my mind is blank at that moment till can't breath, but bo pian i must face the fact...
so i take out my ID card to the lady and get my result.....

You know what i get???

Oh my GoD!!!

I get P.................
Is P

Huuuu.......

P= Pass....
Hao Cai i pass my resit paper....

For the resit paper, there don't have any grade for us, jus have P=Pass(40 till 100marks) and F=Fai(39 till 0marks)....

Thanks god, I PASS MY STATISTIC SUBJECT LIAO!!!

4 comments:

Redsponge said...

YES! U DID IT!

Well Done.

Pinky_piglet said...

luckly i pass o, if no, i wan to spend rm600 to repeat to study this subject again..

Pink Winnie said...

oh.. gong xi gong xi..

Pinky_piglet said...

hehehe...terima kasih...