Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Pinky_piglet is my pet??

Hello, everybody...
I am Xiao Pang...
I am a handsome, pretty and cute cute bear at Pinky_piglet's house...
I am her pet...ermm....nonono, she is my pet, could i say so??
hehehe...
This pic make me feel fat o...





Actually i have slim body...

See,i am damn cute right??
With my blue riband...

come on, call me baby...





Going to steal the snacks on the table...

Hey hey, keep quiet!! My master is sleeping on the table...

Hehehe... Is my world now....wahahaha!!!




You see, what is this??
This is "mao mao chong"...
Pinky_piglet bought it at food fair...
Steal it and going to eat it later...
wahahaha...
What a nice breakfast i have!!!




Hiak hiak hiak!!!
Cheezess.....
I LIKE IT!!!
Yummy!!!






Yeah!!!
All is mine!!! Yahuu...
Going to have big meal, Yahuuu
Wanna join me??
My contact number is +6016869****
Wahaha, don't tell u...

6 comments:

Redsponge said...

kekekekeke
so free ah?????

Pinky_piglet said...

ya lor....so free...whahaha

Pink Winnie said...

haha.. ke ai ke ai.. is the author make the bear become cute la.. hiak hiak..

Redsponge said...

pink winnie, it should be the author's bf make the bear bear has life! 'x'!!! i think must the 2 of them playing with the bear bear

Pinky_piglet said...

opps...had been caught by u....wahahaha...

Pink Winnie said...

哈哈。。 还是redsponge聪明。。