Wednesday, August 30, 2006

An Afternoon!!

Still remember about 1 month or 2 months ago, i was having my statistic class. Actually my class was till 4 pm, but our lecture gave us back early 30 mins. As usual, i was going to take my car at the car park that far from about 3 mins from my college . It was raining day, so I used my umbrella and used to walk through the main road to take my car.
When I was on my way to take my car at the car park, I saw one guy was standing beside a Green Wira car that was parking beside the small "pondok". I saw him, and both of us have eyes contact. I felt that was something wrong about that guy, but i can't explain for myself. I found that, there was a pair of legs half outside the Green Wira passenger's window. I thought that Wira Car is belonging to one of them, so I just don't care about it.
Suddenly, the guy that was standing beside the Wira car giving a signal. The weird sound is seems like telling that guy, someone was coming then. that guy half inside the car jump out the passenger's sit as soon as he can. That guy took a bag out and both of them walk "zheng ting". And I said " Hey"... both of them walk faster than just now, and I Screamed "HEY", two of them run like deers. And I took my umbrella and my stupid heavy bag Run behind them. "HeY, CAll the POlice" and I scream like silly and run like the crab. Nobody noticed.
I was looking Both of the Pencuri run away into a Green Kancil with fully black tinted glasses. I think to take down the car number, but i failed to do so, because they drove fast.
I don't know, did the master of the wira car got lost anything or not on that day. They Pecah the glass at the passenger sit and trying to curi somethings, I think is cd player la.
I feel so sorry about my act. I didn't successful catch tiok the pencuri and noted down the number, beside that, i didn't call the police too...
Guys and gals, what will u do, if u are on my situation???

9 comments:

Pink Winnie said...

hey.. u go to chase them is very dangerous eh.. there's no people there n if they cought go together how oh? =_=" but if it's me maybe i'll chase them too.. haha.. because i also wan catch them n hit them.. butbut me 1 person only how to fight with them.. haha.. me also bodoh..

Pink Winnie said...

think of it.. their car number maybe is not true 1.. they r tou che zei ma.. know their number also no use.. u've to take care oh..

Redsponge said...

WAISEH!

BRAVE GIRL!

but dangerous lo...if me, i sure still blur blur what they did der...

Dunno how many cars kenak already at my work place. After hiring the guard, now no more case liao...hopefully!

Pinky_piglet said...

(Pink winnie)At that moment, i really don't think too much le, so i direct chase them lor,luckily they afraid and run away lor, if no, i die lor...

(Neo)Hi,neo...i not that 精明ma,hahaha... ok, i did visit ur blog, and welcome to my blog too, ^_^

(Red sponge)many people de cd player had been stolen o, and also got someone de car gone also...没办法,no guard take care our car at there...

Pink Winnie said...

should report to ur school so they'll employ guard..

Pinky_piglet said...

before my semester 4 or 5, got guard at the Small pondok there, take care our car de, need to pay also...after that, no more guard le...i think most of the ppl din pay the parking fees...blek...

said...

Hello... first time here... :)

So courageous of u to chase them, pink_piglet!! If for me, I think I would be very scared n...

Pinky_piglet said...

(ycfoo^^)welcome to my blog, ycfoo^^ and feel free to read my blog o...
After they run away, i feel afraid till "fa tou" o...haizz, so unlucky that day meet tiok this kiand of the situation, make me look like silly ppl, chase them like CRAB...wahahaha

Redsponge said...

HELLO HELLO..where are the 6 facts or urs? I tot u told me u r composing it?