Thursday, August 17, 2006

My Ex-BoyFriend!!!

He is a guy who has a pair of big eyes,
Funny, humor, caring, handsome, gentle man, and love me so much.
I like to see my darling smiles a lot, when he is being with me,
When he feels happy, i do too,
So i like to act some silly things, talk funny things to make him laughs,
May be sometimes you guys will say, why i am so idoit and silly, act like a child, so childish, do you know why?
Because I LOVE HIM
Because of HIM
I DO THAT!!!
I don't think he feels so stress on his stuff,
Hope he always feel relax to be with me,
Most of his time, he does feel stress,
"Oh my DEAR, i feel so 'sayang' on you,
You must take good care about your body,
Drink a lot of water, don't forget to take your breakfast, lunch and dinner".
I know he can not spend most of the time with me,
"Dear, i don't mind. Just done you task perfectly, I LOVE YOU, babe".
BUT............
Who was the guy that i mention just now?
Where is he now?
How old is he?
What is his job?
Where is he come from?
How do we know each others?
What are the colour he likes the most?
He prefers coffee, tea, sort drink, hot chocolate, fruits juice or others?
He likes to eat what kind of foods?
I DO NOT KNOW AT ALL!!!
Because He is just my imagine BOyFriend!!!

Wrote by pinky on January 31, 2006

2 comments:

Redsponge said...

EEEwwwwwwwwwwwww peng!

气死人!

Pinky_piglet said...

wahahaha...
dont cin cai peng at here...
can't safe u at here la...
wahaha