Monday, August 28, 2006

My Semester result!!

My result is out already...
but the sad news is i failed my statistic subject, i need to resit the statistic subject, really damn difficult la this subject...
the rest i get 1 a in mgt subject, 1 a- in law subject, 2 b in english 3 and lan subject that is Bahasa Malayu....but i failed statistic, get e in this subject...hate it ar....
helpe me and tell me how to do the revise about the statictis subjest, i don wan to failed in this resit paper...help help....

5 comments:

Pink Winnie said...

other subject not bad oh.. u need to do the exercises even it's done b4 already.. more exercise is good when do revision..

Pinky_piglet said...

tiring to do the questions...cham ar...when i read the questions, i feel wan to o o liao...ar.....long piak ar...

Pink Winnie said...

kuai.. u've to do so ah.. understand why the answer is like that.. then try to do urself.. u just can understand how to do..

Pink Winnie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Chlaw HunG said...

Halorrr...
Statistic ha... really a very very difficult subject!!! I hate it!
I got 'D' for my previous mid term test!!! But luckily my final exam still get "B-"! Put more effort on it la!!! Gam ba te!!!