Thursday, July 13, 2006

Tag of 4

Tag of 4Been
tagged by Pink Winnie and Green Leaf

Four jobs I would stink at:
1. Lawyer - a lot of the codes and rules need to "hafal", headache lar..
2. Speecher or speaker - panic lar, can't do the presentation so well..
3. Teacher - i am not the good student, can't teach students too..teach bad can lar...wa haha..
4. Model - too sexy, will be kill by my parent, wahaha...

Four pretend nicknames I’m making up for myself:
1. Pinky_piglet
2. Kiroro
3. Xiao Pi
4. don't tell u..( the nick for someone special)

Four movies I have watched over and over:
1. Titanic(US) - Jack:You jump, i jump..
2. Xiang Zuo Zou, Xiang You Zou(HK) - really touching story i had watched before..
3. Ye Man Ni You(KR) - happy ending, touching so much ..
4. City of Angles(US) - nice movie...watched on tv

Four places I have lived:
1. Kuching
2. Kuching ( age of 1 till now)
3. Kuching again bah
4. Except Kuching, still Kuching laar

Four things I love to do on my weekends:
1. Watching tv show
2. Day dream
3. Go shopping with, Kuching's S.H.E (seldom liao, because all busy on own things)
4. Dating with special one

Four TV shows I geek out to, or used to geek out to:
1. Ghost advanture story - hiak hiak... love to watch it, although i feel a bit scray
2. Nan Sheng Nv Sheng Pei - wah, a lot leng zai and leng lui on the show, funny too.
3. Tian Guo De Jie Ti - touching and sad drama, cry for it o.
4. My Girl - drama also, but i didn't finish watch it kok

Four alcoholic beverages I’ve enjoyed on offshore vacations :
1. Kampai - fruit juice + 5% alcoholic...sweet alcoholic drink
2. Martell - test it b4, try to test it again...hehe
3. Shandy - often drink when i was kid...1% alcoholic only, so, it's alcoholic drink also...haha
4. Wine - ok lor

Four things I could NOT live without (besides oxygen, H20, and miscellaneous life-sustaining substances):
1. Music - a part of my life, without it, i will be stress and blue mood
2. Handphone - sms for my friends for gossip
3. Friendship - love to have fun with friends, hnaging with them, without them, i will lonely till commit suicide(haha. just kidding)
4. Purse - no money, no shopping, no drinks, no fun

MirrorFour of my favorite foods, partnered with people with whom I enjoy eating said foods:
1. Buffer - can eat what i want,unlimited
2. Western food - Romantic, with someone special
3. Chinese seafood
4. Japanese food - sushi, la mian, washabi??

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Spain - Historyical building
2. Hawaii - golden beach
3. Bali Island - Spa
4. Hong Kong - for shopping

Four people I mercilessly tag:
1.Wind of lonely
2....
3....
4....

3 comments:

Redsponge said...

Hoh! finally you update ur blog!
tsk tsk tsk..what had you been busy with oh???

Pinky_piglet said...

hiak hiak hiakk...
my line out of service...
but now can always liao...
i become streamy member le...hehehe

Pinky_piglet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.