Tuesday, July 25, 2006

"Ur hand phone no cure?"

About 1 week, i didn't meet my n70...
I really forget, i had broken my hand phone 1 week ago...
My daddy took my hand phone for the other ppl to repair it...
For the time pass through about 1 week, i feel disappointed and my heart already "mati" about my n70...

About 5 pm just now, the bad news that i have received a msg from my mom...
"Ur hand phone no cure!"

I didn't feel much sad, because i know, it can't repair and can't use it again...
i just waiting the bad news to prove that my hand phone is "mati"...

About 10 pm something, i back at home...

When i was going inside my bed room to tidy up my thing, i noticed that, why my n70 was charging on my destop's table...

I asked my daddy:" Why you still charging the hand pnone?"
~~~~Yi, is it my daddy become silly, broken hand phone still need to charge??~~~~
Suddenly i asked my parents:
"Is it my n70 alive again?"
"Haha...you are right..."


I feel a bit "kek tiok", my mom were pulling my leg at this afternoon...
I were so stupid, had been cheated from my parents...
BUT, My daddy and mommy really are the cute parents, to cheat their child...

Anyways, thanks god!!

My hand phone is cure...

Yahuuuuuuuuuu..............!!!

4 comments:

Pinky_piglet said...

haha, feel better liao...hiak hiak...
really is a good new for me...hehehe

Pinky_piglet said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Redsponge said...

hehehehe ur parents are always like that der ler...very fren with u! =)

eh!!! happy lo!! ur phone is alive again!!!

Pinky_piglet said...

ya lor...hehe... i don't have any good excuse to purchase the new hand phone liao...
anyway, thanks god o...hehehe