Monday, July 02, 2007

The job,which one u choose?

Feel so streesful and worry about my future o...
i finished my Diploma about 2 months, no yet seek tiok job kok...
so most of the time i can't sleep well at night, my many relatives help me to find the vacancies..
i know they are concern of me, everyday ask my mum or me, got job boi!!
But i feel so stress and think wan to cry...

last time my 3rd aunt said, her friend work at bank, so she introduce me go to work for the bank counter de, she said the salary is RM1200, but u no need use ur Diploma cert to apply, they may not employe me, because most of the Diploma ppl won't work longer time de, so my 3rd aunt wan me use SPM cert to apply... and said later afternoon will come to fetch me to the bank for interview...after i heard that, my heart felt cold...they didn't ask me wan or not...jiu wan me go to interview...

i felt very "shou wei qu"...
and repeat asking myself, why why???!!!

that day, i didn't go to interview, i rejected my 3rd aunt de "hao yi", becuase i feel i wan to do that, so sorry!!

What are opinions and ur choice??
One job is high salary, but the job is not related for ur qualification...
Or low salary, but the job is related for ur Diploma/Degree...

6 comments:

khengsiong said...

Hi pinky,
If money is not a problem, go for a 3-month travel before you marry to your job.

You don't need a job that is related to your study. Many people get rich by selling life insurance. (I am not telling you to be money-minded, though.)

Malaysian employers are generally conservative. When they hire new staffs, EXPERIENCE is high on their lists of consideration. For that matter, you need to think long term.

(Google, on the other hand, considers talent to be more important than experience, and they have hired such people like physician and alligator wrestler.)

Finally, if you still cannot make up your mind, go for Master degree or take up some other courses.

Anonymous said...

I think the main thing is doing what you want to do and that is of coz if money is of no concern.
But then again even if you do something that you like but the pay is lower, you still can survive, just need to ensure that you will learn more rather than earn more but learn nothing
And of coz, what you study may not be the thing you want to do so make sure you can live with what you decide and do not regret
:)

Pink Winnie said...

the main thing is u like ur job and happy with it.. second thing is satisfy with the salary. if ur job is not related with the course u study, but the salary is high, it's still worth, u can earn more than ur 'course job', and learn diferent things too.. good luck o.. never mind.. just try.. if don like, change again lo.. like me.. wa haha.. 'kao fai ying'

小偉 said...

zeroimpact is right. If you don't like something then don't go for it. Go for the job you like even if the job is not related to your study.

Good luck!

Redsponge said...

dear pinky, never try never know.

You are still young, but a big big girl in a big big world, try and learn more until u find the job that you are comfortable with. :)

relatives are jsut concern and love you. dun feel pressure. enjoy urselves! :)

Pinky_piglet said...

(Khengsion)no money go to travel liao..i know life insurance earn a lot, but insurance just for my part time job, if i get the cert

(Zeroimpact)yaya, u are right too guy...thanks for the advice..will think deeply

(Pink winnie)high salry i know is god, but i don;t have the confidence i cant do it very good la..

(Greenleaf)sometime talk so easy, but hard to do...

(Redsponge)tyr try TRY, wan to chui mian myself o...