Thursday, July 26, 2007

Breaking benjamin-until the end



Artist(Band): Breaking Benjamin
Song: Until The End
Album: Phobia



So clever, whatever, I’m done with these endeavors. Alone I walk the winding way.


It’s over, no longer, I feel it growing stronger. I’ll live to die another day, until I fade away.


[Chorus]Why give up, why give in?


It’s not enough, it never is.


So I will go on until the end.


We’ve become desolate.


It’s not enough, it never is.


So I will go on until the end.



Surround me, it’s easy to fall apart completely. I feel you creeping up again.


It’s over, no longer, I feel it growing colder. I knew this day would come to end, so let this lifebegin.


[Chorus]Why give up, why give in?


It’s not enough, it never is.


So I will go on until the end.


We’ve become desolate.


It’s not enough, it never is.


But I will go on until the end.


I’ve lost my way.I’ve lost my way, but I will go on until the end.


Living is, hard enough, without you fucking up.


[Chorus]Why give up, why give in?


It’s not enough, it never is.


So I will go on until the end.


We’ve become desolate.


It’s not enough, it never is.


But I will go on until the end.


I’ve lost my way.I’ve lost my way, but I will go on until the end.


The final fight I win,the final fight I win,the final fight I win, but I will go on until the end.

~~~~~The end~~~~~~


i like this song, maybe u guys dun like it, too rock and noisy...


just enjoy ba...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a very nice song and rock too
:)
I like rock, even heavy or goth metal bacause their lyrics are so meaningful
Let's all walk till the end, together

Pinky_piglet said...

(Zeroimpact)ya, this lyrics so meaningful...

I LIKE THI PART
(I’ve lost my way.I’ve lost my way, but I will go on until the end.

The final fight I win,the final fight I win,the final fight I win, but I will go on until the end)