Thursday, June 28, 2007

3/6/2007 HangZhou杭州3@SuZhou苏州

Second day morning, we went to the West Lake (Xi Hu) Mesuem


The Ten important people for the China History
The roll of the Buddhist




wahaha, San Zhu (Wild Pig)


My daddy, mummy and aunt
see, beside the West Lake, a lot coffee house build like this

See, Japanese restaurants

Beside the West Lake, got a Garden

This is not the Zhong, road lamp lai de, hehe
The place where Dragon Well tea is produced

Feng Qing Yuan, MeiJiaWu village

taste the Green Tea, and learn how to drink tea with correct ways

LeiFeng Pagoda, tahe top of the LeiFeng Pagoda really build by golden back to the West Lake (Xi Hu)


do u know The Love Story of Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai??

if u know, then u will know The Long Bridge...
( wrong explanation, not related by the Love Story of Liang Shanbi and Zhu YingTai, is other Love Story)

see, couple must hand in hand walk this bridge o..



Mi, wahaha

Suzhou

forget what is the bridge named...wahaha

just remember the lake so deep, most of the ppl careless and drop into this lake and die..

so our tour guide warning us, don't stay very near the river

Chinese Life style



Zhouzhuang (周庄) one of the most famous water townships in China



Imagine if there is during Chinese New Year, many Red Lantern hanging around
Still got people stay at the 100+years de houses

they use the water for daily




got small pasar at there, selling things, doing business



this is the boat that we used for visit the Zhouzhuang

actually the boat is for the people who wan marry ago.. but no more for now lo..
Use car now ma...


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like the lake and bridges and got wild pig
Heh heh heh
That must have been a very very nice trip
:)
And when you want to teach us how to drink tea the right way

khengsiong said...

I've read the Chinese explanation in your picture. The bridge has nothing to do with Liang Shanbo and Zhu Yingtai.

Your boat tour in Zhongzhuang reminds me of my trip to Amsterdam. Arrh... I wish to return to the Netherlands.

Pinky_piglet said...

(Zeroimpact)ya, was a very nice journey...
wa lao, i forget half le la, if u wan me to teach u the right ways for drinking tea...-_-"

(Khengsiong) wahaha, wrong explanation, is other bridge, not this brigde...
wow, wnet to Netherlands before, so nice o...
never went to western countries kok, wish for it...just traveled somewhere at Asia only...

khengsiong said...

pinky,
I never stepped out of Malaysia (except Singapore) when I was of your age. You are luckier than me.

Many years ago, I was sent by my employer for training in Sweden. From there, I took a detour to visit my aunt in Amsterdam. Hehe... that's how I got to Europe.

I encourage you to break away from package tour 鴨仔團. It's different kind of experience.

Pinky_piglet said...

(Khengsiong)o i see...thanks siong, i will try my best to break away the package tour, but must get the job 1st, if no, no money for saving and my dream can't come true la...wahaha