Saturday, May 20, 2006

Pinky_piglet!!


Hey girls and guys.....
i'm Pinky_piglet, how are you guys doing there??
Seems quite long time i didn't write some topic at here...

Do u know, why my nick name at here named Pinky_piglet???
hehehe....let's think about it....
BINGO.....YOU ARE RIGHT, i like pink colour pig dolls so much........wah lao...u guys so lihai(clever)....wahahahaha....

i love the piggy so much because i was influence by my best friend(siao ping)when i was studying form 2 at grss...she loves piggy dolls, and when she's birthday, my friends and i bought a pig doll to her...she really very crazy in the piggy things...but at tat time,i really feel that she was to crazy in it....when the time past by,i love the piggy dolls and crazy with those dolls too,exspecially the winnie the pooh's PIGLET...wahaha...it is so cute n lovely....OMG......so i named myself PINKY_PIGLET lor....

i have received 4 blue piggy dolls during my this year birthday from my friends....may be i need to change my nick named become Blue_piglet liao...hmmmmm,i think the sound quite funny....wahahaha...do u guys agree???wahahahha....it's like.....hiak hiak hiak.....

hey guys....wake up......i'm jus kidding lar........

Just make u guys and gals laugh nia lar......

1 comment:

Pinky_piglet said...

ok lo...when i am free, sure i will post the picture at here