Friday, May 09, 2008

Take Legel against Me???

Few days ago, i received the letter from XXXXX loan

Actually i should pay the instalment more early, but i dont think to take my leave before i completed my comformation day... So i just wait the time and go to arrange my instalment then.

when i get my comfirmation letter, i quick quick go to apply one day leave, and the day is on next week de... But yesterday i received the letter from XXXXX-pinjaman...

The main point inside the letter is:

"WHEN U DIN ARRANGE THE INSTALMENT WITHIN 14 DAYS, WE WILL GOING TO TAKE LEGEL ACTION AGAINST YOU"

OMG, i just plan next week to follow up the instalment, but they sent the letter before that...

So, just now i took my half day leave and arrange the payment lor...

inside the letter wrote:

Sekiranya XXXXX tidak menerima apa-apa bayaran daripada tuan dalam tempoh empat belas hari dari tarikh surat ini, tindakan undang-undang boleh diambil terhadap tuan.

So i paid this at the Bank, they charges me rm2.50.... so exp

i better go to re-set my ATM internet PIN number, because last time had been banned. Through internet, just charge only Rm0.50

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, they are pretty sneaky
But I think its too much, normally if 2 months then I agree, 14 days is just too much...
Anyway, we are bound to paying loans once we work... car, house
:(