Monday, September 24, 2007

Yeah, finally i work at bank le

Today is my 1st day work at bank, feel worry and panic, because all most 20 staffs work at some floor...20 people X 2 eyes= 40 eyes look at me, so kong bu la...

Too many rules and act work under bank... i just read through only, haven't memorize kok lor...

My manager told me, next month i need to attend the training class for 2 days, hope i can learn many things from this lesson...

i also not very sure about using their system kok, still in learning period, just do a bit filling things today...

hope tomorrow i can learn about using the system ba

3 months probation, i must pay more attention o

jia you jia you jia you
Gambateh to me and everyone ba!!!!
p(^_^)q

4 comments:

Pink Winnie said...

finally u've got ur 'dream' job.. congrats.. jia you o.. :)

khengsiong said...

Little piglet finally grows up *thumbs up*

Gambatte!

Anonymous said...

Come come
My place here the same floor got about 300 people
:P
Jia you

Anonymous said...

which bank ha? :P