Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Presentation day..

I really hate to do the presentation in front of many people, speaking with the english...
U know, i can't speak english very well ma...
So, when the presentation day is around the corner, i will stress and suffer about it...

Most of my presentation, i just read the paper directly till the end and shaking at there and just keep reading the paper...that's all..

Last MOnday morning was my Presentation again. I really can't have the good sleep at night, because i feel nervous and less confident... i planed to cin cai do my presentation le, because recent time really have many thing bothering me... no mood to do anything..

First speaker really did the good job, my mind blank at there... what?? so li hai...the power point also attractive la...mine power point just 5 slides only... they have 10+ slides...cham la...

1,2,3,4,5,6 persons already done thier presentation....

Number 7, is my turn....

i walk in front and and stood at the computer, to show my power point to all of my classmates...

"First of all, i wish my Malay classmate selamat hari raya..."

then i start my presentation...

this time, i didn't direct read from the paper. keep explain on the power point and give example myself, just talk as usual... blah blah blah...

"As my conclusion....blah blah.....this is my speech for today" Yeah, finally i finish my presentation liao...wahaha

when i was walking back to my sit, my lecture said" Quite nice, loud, confident for the speech, you did the job well"...

*_* har??? is it bo??? i feel surprise for what did my lecture said...
But, i really feel paiseh la...and please, don't give me presentation again..." i really HAI PA la"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

those were the days ley...
i love presentation so much..although i'm scared of it too!

enjoy it oo..next time working liao might not have much chance

Chen said...

I don't mind presenting during presentation but I hate the Q&A session.. :P

Redsponge said...

hahaha...Yayayaya...why do we have to be NERVOUS whenever doing presentation???! ;p

Pinky_piglet said...

(Mr.goober)i don't feel enjoy la...just think to fast fast finish my presentation at that moment...

(Chen)chen,what is Q&A??is it Quizz and Assignments??paiseh...

(Red sponge)although i know my all classmate, but i still feel so panic and cold sweat at there...
-_-"

Pink Winnie said...

i'm nervous too.. just read direct from paper.. n less smile.. haha.. i remember presentation that hai man yi for me is when i'm in form 6.. economic presentation.. why? cuz not many students n i like my econ teacher n friend encouraged me.. hehe..

Pinky_piglet said...

(pink winnie) then good lor, must get a good grade for it right??